Brenda and Kristen aren't just real estate agents and have specialized training beyond the SRES. Brenda is experienced as a home health social worker (LCSW) and fully understands the emotional and physical demands for an older adult and their family members. She will be able to assist with “aging in place” or by assisting with relocation to a safer environment if needed. Brenda has extensive knowledge of senior relocation resources and will be able to share information such as level of care, continuing care, pricing and amenities. Kristen is also an experienced real estate agent and has experience in remodeling and resources needed for "aging in place" projects. Kristen is also certified in staging homes to sell (CHMS) and will offer other professional staging resources if needed. We work with professional movers and can assist with packing and the entire relocation process.
- Senior real estate specialist with 14 years as a realtor
- Geriatric Medical Social Worker who is aware of the needs of our older adult population with proficiency in long and short term planning
- Extensive aging, relocation and moving resources tailored to fit your needs
- Specialized home staging to assist you in selling your home
- Multi-generational team and client centered approach
- Expertise in real estate market trends and continuing care aging options
- Excellent negotiation skills
Brenda and Kristen, a mother daughter team, have personally experienced safety and health concerns in their own family that required special assistance and a change in living arrangements. From these personal experiences, they fully understand the needs of older adults and their family members facing these challenges. They have a heart-felt commitment to assist with real estate needs, extra resources, and are ready to extend that help to you!
Please call 214-232-6011 today for a complimentary market analysis and consult to discuss your needs, options and how we can help you.