We offer 2 levels of services customized to your needs. For a quick overview, please see below.
Option 1: Renovation Package
In order to help sellers compete in our current real estate market, MD Rose Realty & Renovations is providing a new option. We will thoroughly assess your home for areas needing improvements. Once the home is assessed, we will then come up with a plan for managing and completing these improvements for the homeowner. After a review of the homeowner’s neighborhood market for comparable properties, we can help the homeowner determine if the cost of these improvements will be a good investment. Reviewing the homes sold comparables in the neighborhood will provide a financial investment ceiling and will direct the homeowner on whether or not to invest in these improvements.
Option 2: Full Service Listing Agreement
This option includes all of the services listed below:
- Place “For Sale” Sign in Yard
- Place Keybox for Realtors on door
- Place home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for Realtors
- Register home with the Centralized Showing Services (CSS)
- Assist with staging and presentation of home.
- Engage the services of Tour this Place to take photographs. Meet with photographer to ensure photo session goes well.
- Place photographs and Virtual Tour of Home on Various Web Sites including Realtor.com
- Provide Full color brochure with photographs and property details.
- Provide signs for MLS Realtor Open House and advertise on MLS
- Be the direct contact for all agent and buyer phone calls and emails.
- Provide necessary paper work and act as a consultant to seller during negotiations with buyers.
- Coordinate transaction once a contract is negotiated creating a smoother and simpler transition for buyer and seller.
- Assist seller in managing repairs necessary to sell home.
- Assist seller in managing any necessary repairs following buyer inspection
- Join seller at the closing table.
1. Assist buyers establish the following desires
- Location of Home
- Style of Home
- Purchase price of Home
- Size of Home
- Condition of Home
2. Educate buyer on the Options:
- Designate areas where buyer desires are available
- Assist buyer in narrowing down what best fits their needs
- Send or show buyer all home selections meeting their criteria
- Assist buyer narrow down the home of their choice
3. Assist Buyer Negotiate Offer to Purchase Home
- Help buyer write appropriate offer to present to seller
- Present and negotiate offer on behalf of buyer
- Deliver all checks, notices, and contracts to appropriate places
4. Assist Buyer with Home Inspection and Negotiations
- Review home inspection with buyer
- Assist buyer with decisions regarding necessary repairs
- Assist buyer with negotiation of repairs with seller
- Assist buyer with decisions about repair completion
5. Assist Buyer with Closing of Transaction
- Accompany buyer to Title Company
- Review Closing documents and assist buyer with questions
- Assist buyer with taking possession of home from seller